ProntoForms Mobile App
Can't submit a form? How-to and troubleshooting information about the ProntoForms Mobile App on your device.
- My forms are not appearing on my device. Where are my Forms?
- A form is "stuck" in my Outbox. What do I do?
- FAQ: Can I recover my in-progress forms if I lose or break my mobile device?
- My device is showing I have reached the 20MB limit on my submission
- Form Updates or Dispatches are Delayed in Application
Enable Location Services
Mobile App FAQs
- Can a user view submitted form data through a mobile application on their mobile device?
- Can I disable automatic updates to the ProntoForms app?
- FAQ: Dropdown Question Not Populating on Form
- How to: Create an iTunes Account without a credit card
- How-To: Log out of the Mobile App
- How-To: Launch a Map App from a Mobile Form
Troubleshoot the ProntoForms Mobile App
- General troubleshooting steps for app crash
- What are some alternatives to using the Ditto feature?
- Index page showing on Tab or iPad
- How to create a screen recording for troubleshooting purposes
- FAQ: Outbox/Sent Folder Missing
- Troubleshooting: Lagging in the app
- Error: Authentication Failed
- Error: Device Limit Exceeded
- Error: HTTP 404 not found with WebDav Data Destinations
- Error: No Form Definitions Downloaded
- Error: Trial Expired
- Error message“ Unable to Connect to Server” or “ Check Server Settings”